Do you have a finished Quilt top that needs quilted? Let Serendipity Stitch help you complete the quilting and turn your beautiful Quilt in to a finished work of art!
Our process is so easy! We have a simple QUILT BY MAIL process! Here's how it works:
- Simply complete a Quilt Service estimate below.
- We will work with you to find the perfect design and thread to compliment your quilt.
- Once you are ready, just mail your Quilt to our studio. We take care of the rest!
- You will receive notification that your Quilt has arrived safely. Your Quilt is stored in it's own NEW sealable storage bag until it's ready to be loaded on to the Longarm.
- Upon completion of your Quilt you will receive images of the finished quilting.
- A final invoice will be sent to your email.
- Upon receipt of payment, your quilt will be carefully folded, placed back into it's storage bag, boxed in a new box, and then shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Tracking.
- We have a 2-week turnaround upon start date.
Are you local? Drop off you Quilt at our Shop in New Bloomfield by appointment.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Edge-to-Edge Quilting ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $0.03/sq"
Thread ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FREE
Minimum Charge ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $45.00
Return Shipping ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FREE
BATTING CHOICES: Pricing Varies by type/size
Quilters Dream Cotton (cream or white)
Quilters Dream 80/20 Blend
Quilters Dream Poly
Quilters Dream Puff
Quilters Dream Wool
(prices vary based on size and fiber)
Machine Stitch Binding to Front and Back ~~~~~ $0.20/linear"
Preparing Binding ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $15.00
Preparing Backing Fabric(cut/sew/square)~~~~~ $25.00